What Do Ethics Mean for Your Company?
What do ethics mean for you, your employees, and your business? Could they mean the difference between success and failure?
Connect with Ethics Exemplars
The Ethics Exchange is intended to connect past winners of the New Mexico Ethics in Business Awards with organizations like yours.
One of these "ethics exemplars" will come to your organization and facilitate an informal discussion surrounding ethics in your workplace.
This visit could be a roundtable brown-bag lunch or other type of session where you and your employees interactively engage in the topic of your choice.
Potential topics include:
- Business decision making and moral principles
- Basic causes of unethical behavior at the workplace
- Personal integrity and business success
- The role of moral leadership in business
- Ethical standards and business principles
- Environmental concerns in business ethics
- Ethical codes: why are they necessary
- Ethical decision making
- Ethics and customer service
- Creating an ethical corporate culture
- Your suggested topic
Schedule an Ethics Exemplar visit by filling out this form.
"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching — even when doing the wrong thing is legal."
- Aldo Leopold
American author, philosopher, scientist, ecologist, forester, conservationist